Registration Forms is now available in the School Office on all working days, between 09:00am to 4:00pm on a payment of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only).
Parents can also Submit Online Registration Form
Only those who qualify in the entrance tests shall be admitted in the school.
At the time of Admission please bring along the following:
1. 3 passport size photographs of the candidate
2. 3 passport size photographs of each parent/guardian (In case of hostel boarders ).
3. Birth Certificate.
4. Latest report card (if applicable)
5. Health certificate with Blood Group
6. Aadhar card
7. Transfer Certificate (T.C.) from previous School
8. Any special certificate (related to State-level, National-level, International-level sports/extra-curricular activities)*If applicable
Entrance Test Date: Will be informed via SMS
New Session Begins from: 2nd April, 2018
Note: Syllabus for Entrance Test and Fee Structure is also available on the school website.
For any further details please contact: 9554956205
To urge the students in their quest for top all round performance, the school has instituted two categories of scholarships namely Thakur Siroman Singh Memorial & Thakur Ran Vijay Singh Memorial Scholarships for meritorious and deserving students.
The overall topper in the school is awarded Thakur Siroman Singh Memorial Scholarship whereby the recipient gets not only fee exemptions but also free books and uniform.
The First rank holder in every class is awarded Thakur Ranvijay Singh Memorial Scholarship by which the student is exempted from school fee throughout the session.
1. Fee will be accepted at the School Office from Monday to Friday from 9.00 AM to 01.00 PM and on Saturday from 09.00 AM to 11.00 AM.
2. The school fee covers 12 months from April of the current year to March of the subsequent year. Those students who are availing hostel and transport facilities must pay the entire fee under different headings.
3. Quarterly Fee is payable in cash at the School counter in the months of APRIL, JULY, OCTOBER AND JANUARY.
4. In the fee receipt book proforma for the appropriate month please write clearly the Name of the Student, Standard and Section and His/Her Registration number.
5. Before any long holiday fees must be paid before the vacation starts. If fees have not been paid for three months, the name of the student may be struck off the rolls.
6. Re-admission, if granted shall include payment of all arrears, including late fee and fresh registration fee of Rupees 1000/-.
7. Re-admission of such students shall be at the sole discretion of the principal. In case of any doubt regarding the payment of any dues, it is advised to make the payment first and seek refund later.
8. It is requested that correct particulars such as Admission Number, Name, Class, Section and Roll Numbers of the student be written while depositing the fees.
9. A Student will not be given his/her report card or Transfer certificate until and unless all the dues are cleared.
10. Fees will not be accepted on Sundays, Holidays and Vacation.
SESSION : 2017-18
Admission Fee (one time) Rs. 5000.00 (No Re-Admission Fee every year)
|Nur to UKG||1400.00||4200.00||16800.00|
|I to V||1800.00||5400.00||21600.00|
|VI to VIII||2000.00||6000.00||24000.00|
|IX & X||2300.00||6900.00||27600.00|
|Std.||Tuition||Fee Hostel||Fee Total (per annum)|
|I to V||21600.00||61200.00||82,800.00|
|VI to VIII||24000.00||73200.00||97,200.00|
|IX & X||27600.00||75600.00||1,03,200.00|
Students staying in hostel will be provided free education in evening classes.
Tuition Fee is to be paid quarterly
Bus fare only for Day Scholar, will depend on distance.